We have accepted the terms and conditions presented in Google’s Non-Disclosure Agreement on 2018-09-24 18:57:30. So we will not publish any questions or Answer or article which violets this NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. So I want help from all subscribers, members, authors, and moderators so that they respect our policy. If we maintain this terms and condition, it might benefit from Q&A rich results. Q&A rich results are enhanced results in Google Search that help users assess the relevance of results and jump directly to the most useful answers quickly and easily Which is very good news for members of this website who are writing.
Company Name: Answers Mode
Name: Mohi Uddin
Title: Founder and CEO
Jhenaidah, Not Applicable, 7300
Below is a copy of the Agreement for your reference:
In order to evaluate and possibly enter into a business transaction (the “Purpose”), Google LLC, for itself and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and the other party identified below hereby agree:
1. The Effective Date of this agreement is the date this agreement is accepted by the party identified below.
2. A party (the “Discloser”) may disclose to the other party (the “Recipient”) information pertaining to the Purpose that the Discloser considers confidential (“Confidential Information”).
3. Recipient may use Confidential Information only for the Purpose. Recipient must use a reasonable degree of care to protect Confidential Information and to prevent any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information. Recipient may share Confidential Information with its employees, directors, agents or third party contractors who need to know it and if they have agreed with either party in writing to keep information confidential.
4. Confidential Information does not include information that:
(a) was known to Recipient without restriction before receipt from Discloser;
(b) is publicly available through no fault of Recipient;
(c) is rightfully received by Recipient from a third party without a duty of confidentiality; or
(d) is independently developed by Recipient.
A party may disclose Confidential Information when compelled to do so by law if it provides reasonable prior notice to the other party, unless a court orders that the other party not be given notice.
5. Either party may terminate this agreement with thirty days prior written notice, but this agreement’s provisions will survive as to Confidential Information that is disclosed before termination.
6. Unless the parties otherwise agree in writing, Recipient’s duty to protect Confidential Information expires five years from disclosure.
7. This agreement imposes no obligation to proceed with any business transaction.
8. No party acquires any intellectual property rights under this agreement except the limited rights necessary to use the Confidential Information for the Purpose.
9. This agreement does not create any agency or partnership relationship. This agreement is not assignable or transferable by either party without the prior written consent of the other party.
10. This agreement is the parties’ entire agreement on this topic, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements. Any amendments must be in writing. The parties may execute this agreement in counterparts, which
taken together will constitute one instrument. Failure to enforce any of provisions of this agreement will not constitute a waiver.
11. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflict-of-laws principles. The partieswill try in good faith to settle within thirty days any disputerelating to this Agreement (“Dispute”). If the Dispute is notresolved within thirty days after such Dispute arises, the Dispute must be resolved by arbitration by the International Centre for Dispute Resolution of the American Arbitration Association and conducted accordance with its Expedited Commercial Rules in force as of the date of this Agreement. There will be one arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. The arbitration will be conducted in English in Santa Clara County, California, USA. Either party may, without waiving any remedy under this Agreement, apply to any court
having jurisdiction for any injunctive relief necessary to protect its rights or property until the Dispute is resolved. Any decision rendered by the arbitral tribunal will be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitral tribunal may order equitable or injunctive relief consistent with the remedies and limitations set forth in this Agreement. All arbitral proceedings, including the existence of any arbitral proceedings and information disclosed in the course of such arbitral proceedings will be Confidential Information, governed by the confidentiality provisions of this Agreement. The parties may, however, disclose such information to an appropriate court under confidentiality restrictions, as necessary to seek enforcement of any arbitration award or judgment or to seek any relief permitted under the terms hereof.
CommMutual Rest of the Region 112707
I think all subscribers, members, authors and moderators have understand this topics. So please help us to maintain this.
Thanks yo all.