Answers Mode has created the Points & Badge System of Answers Mode, the point and levels system to identify the user’s activity, provide credit, encourage participation and reward great answers. The number of points you get depends on the specific action you take. The points table below summarizes the point values for different actions. While you can’t use points to buy or redeem anything, they do allow everyone to recognize how active and helpful you’ve been. You can learn from here – Facilities of activities and earning points?
Points & Badge System of Answers Mode
We have created two kinds of points 1. positive points and 2. negative points. A user can earn this 2 kinds of points according to their activities. learn details about our point system details.
How can I earn Point?
Positive Point that users can gain
|Ask a question||1 Points|
|Answer a question||2 Points|
|Voted up a Question||1 Points|
|Voted up an Answer||2 Points|
|Your Question is voted up by others||1 Points|
|Your Answer is voted up by others||2 Points|
|Your Answer is accepted by others||5 Points|
- If you ask a question, you will earn: 1 Points
- If you Answer a question, you will earn: 2 Points
- If you voted up a Question, you will earn: 1 Points
- If you voted up an Answer, you will earn: 2 Points
- If your Question is voted up, you will earn: 1 Points
- If your Answer is voted up, you will earn: 2 Points
- If your Answer is accepted, you will earn: 5 Points
How can I lose Point?
Negative Point that user can lose
|Your question is voted down by another user||2 Points|
|Your answer is voted down by another user||2 Points|
|You vote down a question||1 Points|
|You vote down an answer||1 Points|
- If your question is voted down by another user, you will lose: -2 Points
- If your answer is voted down by another user, you will lose: -2 Points
- If You vote down a question, you will lose: -1 Points
- If You vote down an answer, you will lose: -1 Points
NB: If you upvote or down vote or mark as accepted answer unnecessarily, then you will be banned from Answers Mode forever.
What kind of privilege shall I get from the point?
A user can get this following privileges if you can earn this points.
|Vote up a question/answer||50 Points|
|Leave comments on other people’s posts||10 Points|
|Vote down a question/answer||50 Points|
|Add new tags||1 Points|
|Approve & Edit any question||900000000 Points|
|Approve & Edit any answer||900000000 Points|
- You can vote up a question/answer if you have: 50 Points
- You can leave comments on other people’s posts if you have: 10 Points
- You can vote down a question/answer if you have: 50 Points
- You can add new tags to the site if you have: 1 Points
- You can edit any Question & answer if you have: 900000000 Points
- You can approve any Question & Answer if you have: 900000000 Points
Levels or badge distribution
Levels are another way to keep track of how active you (or others) have been. The more points you accumulate, the higher your level. answersmode recognizes your level achievements with our special brand of thank you
User’s badge according to Point
How to get answers mode badge?
You will get a badge if you can earn this following point. If your point reach this point, you will gain/win this badge. You can learn from here that What is the benefit of user Badges?
|User’s badge according to Point|
|Editor = 9000000000 points|
|10 Star = 20000 points|
|9 Star = 10000 points|
|8 Star = 9000 points|
|7 Star = 8000 points|
|6 Star = 7000 points|
|5 Star = 6000 points|
|4 Star = 5000 points|
|3 Star = 4000 points|
|2 Star = 3000 points|
|1 Star = 2000 points|
|Gold = 1000 points|
|Silver = 500 points|
|Brong = 100 points|
And finally, as you attain higher levels, you’ll also be able to contribute more to AnswersMode – you can ask, answer and rate more frequently.
*All limitations are per day
If you have any questions, suggestion or misunderstanding about our points and badge system please feel free to contact us and give us advice. If you have any question or anyone downvote any of your questions or answer then let us know by submit a ticket.